Cleveland Trick-Or-Treat Times
Wondering what time trick-or-treat begins this year? Here is a guide to local community trick-or-treat times throughout Fairview Park and other surrounding cities!
Avon: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Avon Lake: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Bay Village: Saturday, Oct 31 from 6 – 8 p.m.
Fairview Park: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6-8 p.m.
Lakewood: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6 – 8 p.m.
North Olmsted: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6 – 8 p.m.
North Ridgeville: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Olmsted Falls: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6 – 8 p.m.
Rocky River: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6-8 p.m.
Westlake: Saturday, Oct 31, from 6-8 p.m.
Here are some tips for a safe Halloween during Covid-19, from the Health Department.
· Have children wash their hands before eating treats.
· Bring hand sanitizer and a flashlight.
· Eat only factory-wrapped treats. Avoid homemade treats made by strangers.
· Design and wear a cloth face covering.
· Trick-or-treat with only your household instead of with a large group this year.
· Wear reflective clothing.
· Only walk on sidewalks or the far edge of the road facing traffic.
If giving out treats:
· Design Wash hands or use hand sanitizer often - even if you're wearing gloves.
· Wear a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth.
· Keep your distance when giving out treats. Avoid having kids grab goodies from a bowl.
· Get creative: For a fun way to keep your distance, build a candy slide with PVC pipes to give out treats.
Halloween night is one of the best nights of the year and is all about great costumes, candy, and fun. Have a safe and fun-filled trick or treat!